Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tribes: Ascend LIVE-Stream This Sunday!!!

Thats right folks, this Sunday May 20, 2012 I will be live streaming Tribes: Ascends over at my Twitch channel www.twitch.tv/trexlight I will be starting at 11:30am EST/8:30am PST and it will last about 2 hours. I switched around my recording times just to do this fun thing and I was only able to find 2 free hours.

If you don't know anything about the game, I suggest heading over to http://www.tribesascend.com/ check their their trailer, sign up for free, play it, love it, cuddle it. I have already made a "first impression" video of the game and you can check it out below:


I hope to see you all there, join the chat and ask questions and I'll answer them while I die playing the game. I'll even answer other questions about other games I cover like SWTOR and DCUO. Join in on the fun. See you all Sunday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment