Monday, August 1, 2011

The Podcast Woes...

Hey gang,

Just wanting to give everyone an update on whats going on. The server that hosted the podcasts went down for whatever reason, it was free from a very nice person so I'm not really gonna gripe about it. I am in the process of looking for a new home for the podcast but sadly they aren't free and I'm wanting to make sure it's something affordable before I go all in. The time frame for when this happens is in the air right now but I'm working on at least getting episode 7 up so people can listen to it. This isn't going to stop TC and I from doing the show, it just means that maybe one day you'll have like a lot of episodes to listen to at one time.

I'll keep everyone more informed when we find the solution that suits us best.

Trex

No comments:

Post a Comment