Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New York Bound Tomorrow

Hello everyone,

As I'm now packing my clothes and my gear getting ready for my flight tomorrow. I have finalized my Event Planner for the New York Comic Con and I'm going to post it here so in case anyone is at NYCC, you can find me to hang out a bit if I'm not too busy doing any interviews or coverage. Visit New York Comic Con website for more information and guests that will be appearing.

Friday:

12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
Batman: Arkham Asylum

1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
DC ALL ACCESS: BATMAN

2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Star Wars: The Old Republic – Main Panel

3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
DC Universe Animated Original Movies gives an early look at Batman: Year One, Catwoman & Justice League: Doom

5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
DC ALL ACCESS: Green Lantern

6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Star Wars: The Old Republic – Q&A Panel with MMORPG.com

7:45 pm - 8:45 pm
Jagex - Transformers MMO

Saturday:

10:30 am - 11:30 am
Green Lantern: The Animated Series World Premiere Screening and Conversation with Bruce Timm

12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
DC ALL ACCESS: Justice League

1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
DC ALL ACCESS: Superman

4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Ghost Rider – Spirit of Vengeance

5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
AMC's The Walking Dead

6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
MARVEL STUDIOS: Marvel’s The Avengers

Sunday:

1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Quidditch at NYCC (yeah, that sport from Harry Potter)


I'm also happy to announce I'll be hanging with Phil and RC from the DCUO Show throughout the events so please stop by and say hi to us. We are going to try and have a Meet and Greet and once we finalize a plan of action on that, I'll post it here and you can come chill with us and talk about the con or DCUO game.

Also, big thank you to the amazing Admin over at www.DCUOSource.com, ihatemundays for installing a huge Chat Room function to the website. If you aren't able to make it, I will be in the Chat Room typing updates LIVE during the panels I'll be attending. If you want to ask questions or just hangout in the Chat Room, just log in or register if you haven't, and join in on the fun. I'll start being in the Chat Room before 12:00pm on Friday before the first panel. I'm telling ya, I'm pretty excited :)

You can also check out videos I'll be posting over at my youtube channel www.youtube.com/trexlight

No comments:

Post a Comment