Tuesday, June 7, 2011

DCUO Source Podcast Episode 0

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you DCUO Source Podcast Episode 0. I would like to personally thank Hraesvelg or H as he is called in vent for allowing me access to upload the podcasts to his site. Without him, you guys wouldn't be able to hear myself and TC89's majestic voices talking about the game. This was recorded on Friday June 3rd. Expect the next podcast June 17th. We are looking at doing them bi-weekly (every 2 weeks people) due to the lack of constant updates about the game. With DCUO Source down, the people were made the great Guides on the site, please email us at dcuosourcecast@gmail.com so we can get in contact about possibly being on the show. Also if you have any questions that you would like to ask myself or TC89 about the game, life, horoscope whatever, just email us at that address and we will get them answered on the show. If we find we get a lot of emails, then we might do a special show that week to get them answered.

I thank everyone for being patient and another BIG thank you to Hraesvelg. I hope you guys enjoy and expect more to come. Just press the play button.

The MP3 File (right click link. Firefox users: "Save Link As...", IE Users: "Save Target As...")



No comments:

Post a Comment