Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's Time to DUEL!

Sorry, been watching Yugioh Abridged for the last hour because I needed a nice laugh. Anyways, yes indeed, its time to duel...well not yet but according to DC Universe Official Game Facebook Page, Dueling is coming soon. Now we all hate the word "soon" after the their webcast some weeks back back hey, we asked for it, they are bringing it to us.

Also did everyone get their Shock to the System rewards? I hope so. back on June 18, DCUO brought us this little gem in our Journal for 7 free Marks of Distinction for all the downtime and problems that have been plaguing us for some time now. I know our PS3 brothers know what I'm talking about. So yeah, free marks and I have to ask, isn't 7 of them kinda a weird number? oh who cares, free stuff!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment