Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DCUO Source Site is Offline

Last post for the night before I head to bed and I wish it was good news. I have just posted on the Official DC Universe Online Forums that the DCUO Source website has been shut down. The owner Methos had to change jobs suddenly and could not afford to keep the site up and running. Life happens and though this is a sad event that has occurred, we have to keep on going forward to the future. Though the site is gone, like I have said before, myself and Tc89 are going to continue with the Podcast so at least something enjoyable is still around for everyone.

We will be touching on this matter on our next show. Everyone have a safe night and have fun in your raids.

1 comment:

  1. so, with the demise of DCUOsource, where is another good online community for DCUO?

    DCUOsource is going to be missed, anything to fill the void?

    ReplyDelete