Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Feat Hunter - New Series

So I've done it, something else to keep me occupied. a New Series I'm developing now called Feat Hunter. I've created a new character apply named "Feat Hunter" on the Zero Hour PC-Server. My duty (HA..duty) is too record Feats and how to get them. The difficult ones I feel will in fact be Style Feats. I will try and explain where to get them so people may commence the farming.

As I said, it's still in development and I will start posting some videos once I'm ready. Stay tune on my youtube channel for them. Also, if anyone is wanting to know exactly how to do a Feat, then please email me at trexlight@live.com. Let me get back to work and I'll keep ya posted, and don't worry, I haven't forgotten my WoW video, its still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment