Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Design for Video Producing

After watching some Boss videos for some random heroics to get my education on, I found a way to do my guides very differently. I've been watching these videos from the guys at the Yogscast and hopefully they dont have this structure copyrighted lol. But doing a "trash" video detailing some of the trash that need strategy and then making the Boss fights Individual and letting them have their own video.

I think this will help greatly and also cut the run time of my videos down quite a bit. Now I have to learn how to use youtube's annotations lol. I think I'll be doing some serious editing to try this out. Hopefully using this structure will get my channel some more views and subscribers.

I am forever and always changing, that is what it means to survive. Stay tune folks, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment